Thursday, June 6, 2019

KNOT IS THE HARDEST

Are there any do over's in life something that you can't fix, can't take back. Something that you can't hit the pause button on. It's those things you replay in your mind hoping the ref will let you take back the shot or at least call it in your favor.

It's these things that keep you awake in the quite, still hours of the night. That's why so many people fill their lives with work, sports, entertainment, because we fear the quite time. Probably nothing that really matters in life can be done over.

It's those things that can't be fixed when broken that all involve people. People are very easy to break and equally hard to fix. There is no do over's there is only forgiveness or not, and as hard as forgiveness is. The knot is even harder.

I read in Men's Journal Magazine July 2018 issue that forgiveness was a little known and less used super power. Let's get a second opinion. I think I read the same thing in the original men's journal it's called the Bible.

I can't recall which issue it was a while back, I believe it was the King James.

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked. "Lord how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me ? Up to seven times ?" Jesus answered," I tell you not seven but seventy times seven."Matthew 18:21-22

" Judge not and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned forgive, and ye shall be forgiven." Luke 6:37

Not only is forgiveness a super power that works on both parties at one time, as difficult as forgiveness is,  knot is harder and downright disastrous.

This is Papa Randy and I am
Koolerbythelake.blogspot.com







1 comment: