Thursday, March 12, 2020

Covid 19 vs Psalms 91 or Virus vs Verses

There is much in the news about the virus these days. I fear it will take center stage when in fact it could just be a side show to distract us. We watch because we want the truth not for entertainment, but to protect our families. Not unlike twitter we want it in 144 characters or less.(they now accept over 200) . The average being 33 characters.

The truth comes in 66. That's 66 books as in the Bible. The truth is the Bible specializes in immunity, from fear of death to fear of life and everything in between. You will find a book, chapter, or verse the deals with every condition under the sun.

Psalms 91 speaks to me about what we are currently facing on a global scale, I do not pretend to understand each of these verses, but I do intend to give it much thought, meditation, consideration, and prayer in the days to come. Call it what you like, but as verse 15 says
"He shall call upon me, and I will answer him"Ps.91:15

I fear quoting the Bible, because I fear misquoting the Bible so I took the Bibles advice and 
"Fear not for I am with you" Is.41:10

With those in power sworn to never let a serious crisis go to waste. The truth can be so well camouflaged REAL TREE would be proud. We have no choice, but to call on our superpower.
For protection and direction. Maybe God also never lets a serious crisis go to waste!

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him I will trust.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in the darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall come nigh thee.



Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most high, thy habitation;

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.


They shall bear thee up, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Thou shall tread apon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Because he halt set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble ; I will deliver, and honor him.

With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation."- Psalms 91 (KJV)

P.S.
God does not so much takeaway a thing, as he takes away the fear of a thing "Fear not"

This is Papa Randy I am
Koolerbythelake.blogspot.com






















They shall bear th

























No comments:

Post a Comment